Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Have a Plan. I Think.

I ordered P90X after some prodding from my husband. We're going to take this journey together. Have you seen this insanity? It looks like torture. Or what I imagine torture to be like, since I don't think I've ever truly experienced it. At least it looks crazy-hard. So I cannot just fling myself into it with reckless abandon. I have to take baby steps.
>Read the books that come with it for diet and fitness.
>Set a date.
>Purge my house of all junk. Seriously, I think I may cry. I'm pretty sure my Diet Mountain Dew is not a part of this plan. Nor is my fat-and-sugar-laden coffee creamers. I think I could live without anything else. But these two? I may have to enter a period of mourning for them. It will be ugly.
>Create a plan of attack for quick meals and snacks. Otherwise, with my crazy schedule, Mickey D's will be too hard to resist.
>Create a calendar for the fitness aspect of it all.
> Since I will be doing this in my home, I need to acquire some equipment. A yoga mat and blocks. Resistance bands and dumbells.
>Organize a workout-friendly zone in the house. Seriously, I am already likely to kill myself. I don't need to have the risk of tripping over toys added to this.
> And the final, most obvious step? Actually get started.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment