Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm

I'm Andi, and I'm fat! There, I said it! But I won't be for long. Because I am going to get Hott! I swear it, I will.
I've got a long way to go. I want to lose 100 pounds. It's going to be so difficult because I have some roadblocks.
> I fricken hate exercise. Except for yoga. And swimming.
> I work all of the time, it seems.
> I have a kid who will violently protest when I try to make changes work for the whole family.
> If it is healthy, I am allergic to it. I swear.
> If it is healthy and I'm, by some miracle, not allergic to it, I absolutely hate it.
> My diet staples include pizza, burgers, fries, chicken tenders. Yep.
> I'm out of shape, but not as badly as one would think from my size.
> I'm an instant-gratification type of girl. This slow work-in-progress thing kind of sucks.
> It's all about convenience, baby! Diets aren't convenient. Drive-thrus are.
> I am sort of nursing a baby and can't cut my caloric intake too much lest my child starve. I promise this is true. What better advertisement for breastfeeding than that, huh? Unless my fat cells can be burned to make adequate supplies of milk. If that is the case, I'm also going to be able to feed a Third-World Village.

Okay so WTF is up with this blog? Well, it's for me and not you, but if you want to read along, by all means, welcome! But expect some whining. And some profanity. Maybe some tears and some failures. And, I hope, some success.

So what next? Some good old-fashioned planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment